Sunday 22 June 2014

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY!!

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY, PRETTY PERFECT BEAUTY!


It's been 6 years since I started this blog! :) A lot of stuff has happened in 6 years but it sure as hell doesn't feel like I've been blogging for six years. I decided I wanted something special for this anniversary but unfortunately 'that polish' didn't arrive in time - the anniversary was actually 27th May... Ahem. But I decided I wanted to wait until it arrived to do this post :)

When I saw "Sand In My Shoe" from Nicole by OPI I knew I had to have it. In fact I wouldn't have minded having the whole collection! The collections is called Roughles, which is a play on ruffles and the rough texture. It's cheesy but the collection totally rocks! It took ages for it to make it's way onto eBay which is the only place I would be able to get this polish as it appears Superdrug doesn't seem to be stocking this in their stores/online yet, if ever. This is 2 coats over my Bourjois SoPerfect gel base coat. It's awesome. Just awesome. Like bottled happiness!!! :)

To grow my circle in my 6th year of blogging I have also set up an account on Nailpolis - if you haven't heard, it's a "nail art museum" :) It's a great place to see original nail art from some very talented ladies and also swatches of polishes! Go visit me now!

This nail polish makes me feel happy and sunny, just like "Waterloo Sunset" by The Kinks! :)


2 comments:

Cali369 said...

Wow, happy 6th anniversary, it's my 6th in September. It's amazing that we've kept it up for so long, so many of the blogs I used to read have sadly run out of steam....

Cali369 said...

Wow, happy 6th anniversary, it's my 6th in September. It's amazing that we've kept it up for so long, so many of the blogs I used to read have sadly run out of steam....